This is the registration page for:
Ise Shima Swim & Run Camp
Forget whether you've already registered?
Want to double-check and confirm your registration?
Take care of it on your own at https://japanevents.jp/205/search
|Entry Fees||Before Sep 25, 2020|
1. No refunds, deferrals, transfer of rights, name changes, or credits will be issued after registration due to personal circumstances. If the camp is canceled due to the spread of the new coronavirus, the registration fee (minus transaction fees) will be refunded.
2. The organizer has the right to make a decision on the reduction/cancellation of the camp due to force majeure circumstances, including an earthquake, strong winds, heavy rain, snowfall, an incident, an accident, an epidemic, etc. Decisions regarding the timeline for notifications, the notification method(s), and whether or not the participation fee will be refunded, are made by the organizer as necessary.
3. Participate at your own risk and assume all inherent risks associated with participating in this event, a potentially hazardous activity that can result in serious injury, accident, or death. Participants should be physically fit and have sufficiently trained to participate in this event. Pay attention to your own health and be cognizant of your personal limitations at all times.
4. Participants must follow the safety management and operation instructions of the organizer. If the organizer determines that it will not be possible to continue during the event, participants must abide by the organizer's instructions to cancel.
5. Participants consent to receiving any and all medical treatment which may be advisable in the event of illness or injuries suffered by the participant during the event. The organizer will not be held responsible for the method, techniques, or progress, etc.
6. Participants waive, release, and discharge the organizer and its affiliates from liability and will not claim damages, etc. regarding injuries, accidents, loss of personal property, damage to personal property, etc. during the event.
7. Any compensation for accidents and injuries during the event is within the coverage purchased by the organizer. As a rule, the costs of medical treatment are wholly the participant’s responsibility.
8. Participants’ family, relatives, and next of kin know that the participant is attending this camp and agree to his/her participation in this event.
9. Participants consent and will give all authorities and copyright to the event organizer and affiliates for the use of photography, motion pictures, articles, recordings or any other record of this event (including personal information such as name, age, gender, personal record, portrait, etc.) for legitimate purposes and use in newspapers, TV, magazines, internet and any media publishing such as Facebook posts, Instagram posts, and pamphlets.
10. The camp is conducted using public beaches and public facilities. Participants must comply with all rules, instructions, and contents set by the organizer, and pay full attention to safety and health management. If at any point, the participant feels unwell or uncomfortable, it is the participant’s responsibility to report to the organizer as quickly as possible and stop participating when it is safe.
11. In the event of a self-inflicted accident or accident involving injuries and/or damage to a third party during the event, the organizer will promptly file a claim with the insurance police.
12. If the camp is canceled due to force majeure reasons (such as bad weather conditions) that cannot be attributed to the organizer, the organizer cannot be held liable. In addition, the organizer will not reimburse or refund any participation fees, transportation fees, and other expenses incurred in order to participate in the camp. The same applies to participants who cancel at any point, depart early for any reason, or do not show up.
In the unlikely event of an injury or accident, participants should be enrolled in protective insurance coverage, such as personal injury insurance and personal liability insurance.